Please note that at the moment it is only possible to buy Bitcoin directly through the BlueWallet app. The functions to sell Bitcoin or to create offers will be made available in future releases.
- Make certain that your BlueWallet app is updated with the latest version.
- Open the BlueWallet app and select the “Local Trader” tab.
- Adjust the filters and find an offer that suits you. You can sort by location, currency and payment method.
- Select an offer and press the “Accept Offer” button.
- If you have not yet logged in to Hodl Hodl you will be redirected to the login/signup page.
- Proceed with the login to Hodl Hodl and give the Bluewallet application access to your Hodl Hodl account by clicking the “Share” button.
Note: If you are signing in with a new account you will be redirected to the mobile version of Hodl Hodl to complete your account setup. All you need to do is confirm your email, create a payment password and add your BlueWallet address to the “Bitcoin address” row. You are then all set to trade on Hodl Hodl.
7. Accept the offer and type in the amount you would like to buy BTC for.
8. Select the payment method from the list, and proceed with the contract directly in the BlueWallet app.
9. Wait for your counterparty to confirm the contract and transfer the BTC to the escrow address.
10. Complete the payment as agreed upon and mark the contract as “Paid”.
11. After your counterparty releases the deposit, you will receive the BTC to the Bitcoin address you specified in the Hodl Hodl account settings.
12. Your contract is complete!
- Hodl Hodl trading platform: hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Hodl Hodl trading platform: hhtestnet.com
- Predictions by Hodl Hodl: predictions.hodlhodl.com
- TESTNET Predictions by Hodl Hodl: predictions.hhtestnet.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: medium.com/@hodlhodl
- Twitter: twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: hodlhodl.reddit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/hhodl
- Youtube: youtube.com/hodlhodl