Bitcoin News Recap
3rd week of February
Fidelity International launches its first Bitcoin ETP in Europe
Fidelity International has launched its first bitcoin exchange-traded product (ETP) in Europe in what is the joint-cheapest offering available for investors in the old continent seeking direct exposure to the bitcoin price.
ConocoPhillips is selling gas to Bitcoin miners in North Dakota, USA
Oil and gas major company ConocoPhillips is selling extra flare gas to Bitcoin miners in North Dakota.
The company said in a statement to CNBC on Tuesday that it has one Bitcoin pilot project currently operating in the Bakken, a region in North Dakota known as an important source of new oil production in the U.S.
Ukraine legalizes Bitcoin
Bitcoin is now legal in Ukraine as its parliament backed in final reading an updated bill to legalize it.
“The new law is an additional opportunity for business development in our country. Foreign and Ukrainian crypto companies will be able to operate legally”, Mykhaylo Fedorov, Ukrainian minister of digital transformation, said in a statement.
- Hodl Hodl trading platform: hodlhodl.com
- Lend at Hodl Hodl: lend.hodlhodl.com
- Hodl Hodl News: news.hodlhodl.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: hodlhodl.medium.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: hodlhodl.reddit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/HHodl
- Youtube: youtube.com/c/HodlHodl