Bitcoin News Recap
3rd week of March
Kazakhstan has confiscated nearly $200 million in mining equipment
Kazakhstan’s Financial Monitoring Agency says it has confiscated mining equipment valued approximately at $194 million USD.
The Bitcoin mining operators are accused of failure to report the start of mining operations to government agencies, illegally connecting to the electrical grid, setting up shop in special economic zones, or failure to pay taxes and customs.
Bitcoin and other crypto assets legalized in Ukraine
President Zelensky has signed a law legalizing the crypto sector.
From now on foreign and Ukrainian cryptocurrencies exchanges will operate legally and banks will open accounts for crypto companies. It is an important step towards the development of the virtual assets market in Ukraine.
- Hodl Hodl trading platform: hodlhodl.com
- Lend at Hodl Hodl: lend.hodlhodl.com
- Hodl Hodl News: news.hodlhodl.com
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Blog: hodlhodl.medium.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: hodlhodl.reddit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/HHodl
- Youtube: youtube.com/c/HodlHodl