2FA for all actions on Lend
To make your user experience even more secure, in addition to the payment password, you are now asked to confirm your actions with the 2FA code. If you still have not enabled the 2FA, you will be asked to do so to proceed with your new or active contracts.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is a security measure used to protect your account. It requires you to enter a 6-digit code generated on your device to confirm any action that involves Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals.
Why do I need it?
2FA is an advanced level of security for your account that ensures that no one will ever be able to complete any actions from your account without knowing your 2FA code. So even in case someone will gain access to your account, your funds will be safe.
How to enable 2FA for my account?
Hodl Hodl requires you to have a device with a 2FA application installed. We advise you to use Google Authenticator or Authy.
- Select “Account settings” from the drop-down menu under your username.
- Navigate to the “Two-factor authentication” tab.
- Enable 2FA access by entering your current account password.
- Copy the backup codes and store them securely.
- Use the 2FA app to scan the QR code or enter the code manually if you can’t use a barcode.
- Enter the authentication code displayed in your app after scanning the QR code, then click the “Enable 2-factor authentication” button.
When you have enabled Two-factor authentication, every time you will be asked to enter the code from the 2FA app, you shall enter the newly generated code from the app. If you do not have access to the device, you can always use one of the recorded backup codes. Any log-in, deposit, or withdrawal attempt without the code will not be permitted.
Consider other security measures offered by Hodl Hodl. More information available in the FAQ/Help section.
- Hodl Hodl trading platform: hodlhodl.com
- Lend at Hodl Hodl: lend.hodlhodl.com
- Predictions by Hodl Hodl: predictions.hodlhodl.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: hodlhodl.medium.com
- Twitter: twitter.com/hodlhodl
- Telegram: t.me/HodlHodl
- Reddit: hodlhodl.reddit.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/HHodl
- Youtube: youtube.com/c/HodlHodl